Being a child from angry parents sometimes makes us depressed because in their eyes we are always wrong. But we also need to realize that there are no parents who want their children to be human beings who are not good. Maybe fierce or angry parents are their way to educate us to become better people.
Parents who are fierce are not always due to factors of their nature and attitude, but maybe also because of our own factors which according to parents that what we do is wrong. Then how should we behave in facing a fierce or angry old man? below are including:
- Follow What Parents Want Parents certainly want their children not to go wrong, so sometimes if we do things that parents think are wrong, the old man gets angry. All we have to do is realize the mistakes we made and promise we won’t repeat them again.
- Self-introspection Do not blame the attitude of the fierce parents, all we have to do is self-reflection why parents are angry. Sometimes the various things we do (mistakes) make parents fierce. Introspect our mistakes and fix them all.
- Do the Good When we do positive activities and good things, I’m sure parents won’t be angry. They will support our activities .
- Make Proud Parents When we excel in any field, parents will be proud of us. Achieve achievements, both at school and outside of school so parents believe that we are the child they expect.
- Pray For Parents Pray for the best for our parents, hopefully given the ease of sustenance and longevity. Sometimes economic factors can also make parents stressful and easily angry.
Parents are people who educate us, people who care for us with love. It is not appropriate for us to hate or vilify them, whatever and how they are they are our parents who must be respected and respected. May be useful for you all.