Briyani rice is a dish that originates from the Middle East, but is quite popular with the people of Indonesia. The basic ingredients of food originating from Persia are basmati rice (India).
But for those of you who live in Indonesia, there is no need to worry, if you are interested in making it, then bamasti rice can be replaced with rice around you. How, you are curious to make and immediately enjoy it? Calm down, no need to look to the Middle East or find a restaurant that sells it, because here I will give the recipe.
Here are the chicken briyani rice recipes:
- 1/2 chicken village, cut into 4 parts
- 500 grams of rice, wash, then soak 30 minutes
- 3 tsp. Ground chili
- 300 ml of yogurt
- 2 tsp salt
- 10 red onion slices, thinly sliced
- 5 grains of cardamom and 5 cloves
- 3 cm cinnamon
- 600 ml of water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, or cooking oil
- 2 tsp of cilantro and mint leaves, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 cm of ginger
- 1 tsp pepper powder
How to make:
- Mix chicken, yogurt, ground chili, 1 teaspoon of mint leaves, 1 teaspoon of coriander leaves, cardamom, cloves, salt, cinnamon, and fine spices. Mix well, store for 90 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat butter, stir-fry red until fragrant. Add the seasoned chicken until soft, remove immediately.
- Mix water, rice, lemon water and butter. Cook until the liquid runs out, mix well. Lift
- Mix rice, 1 teaspoon of mint leaves, 1 teaspoon of cilantro and seasoned chicken. Mix well and steam for 30 minutes, remove and serve.
Recipe for 5 servings
That’s how to make delicious chicken briyani rice. Hopefully useful to add to your insight. Good luck!!!